AlmenCard PlusFree for our guests
Valid for the entire stay!
The “AlmencardPLUS“ will offering summer visitors (mid-May to All Saints Day) to our region a very specific range of services: action, adventure, mobility, cable cars and all manner of variety for the entire family, included in one unique event card.
The AlmencardPlus is a combination of Mobilcard South Tyrol, Museumcard and Almencard South Tyrol and includes:
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg Meransen/Maranza from mid-May to All Saints Day (= Almencard)
- Unlimited journeys with all public transport in South Tyrol from May 1st to November 30th (= Mobilcard South Tyrol)
- Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson from from mid-May to All Saints Day
- Discount in shops and leisure facilities
- Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
- Free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions from May 1st to November 30th (= Museumcard South Tyrol)