The most important Covid-19 information at a glance
Your wellbeing is paramount for us. That is why we've done our best to implement all the necessary safety precautions. We strive to offer you a carefree and safe holiday, which allows you to enjoy all the relaxation you long for.
Carefree holidays at the Naturcamping Lärchwiese
- Convenient and easy online check-in.
- Feel free to book your table in our restaurant in advance – via e-mail or phone.
- On request, we will be happy to send you your invoice in advance by e-mail.
- You may keep your key for the duration of your stay with us.
- There are automatic hand disinfectant gel dispensers and sufficient devices for disinfection on the entire site.
- You can be sure that all of our employees wear masks.
- Important information about the safety measures is signposted in all relevant places and easily visible.
- All accommodations as well as common areas are thoroughly and regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We make sure to frequently disinfect all door handles and other contact surfaces.
- There is plenty of space in the outdoor area.
- In our restaurant, there is a distance of at least 1m between the tables.
These services are available to you:
- Our two modern sanitary facilities are once again open to our guests. They are equipped with toilets, showers, baby room, chemical toilets, children's area, handicapped accessible toilet and shower.
- Personal comfort thanks to our private rental bathrooms: You may book your own camping bathroom. It's spacious and equipped with shower, toilet, sink and bidet. On request and for a surcharge of 19 € / day, we offer a daily cleaning service. Please reserve in good time!
- Pizzeria & Restaurant in the reception building of our Nature Camping: With a delicious selection of regional dishes. On request, all dishes are also available for take-away.
- Our shop for your everyday needs: A large range of goods that offers you the opportunity to simply buy everyday items you might have forgotten at home.
- Bike Depot & Bike Rental. We offer a spacious bike depot as well as a bike rental service if you were unable to bring your own bicycle to South Tyrol.
- Is it possible to travel to Italy from abroad?
Yes! All necessary information for your entry is available here.
- Is there a quarantine rule in Italy for persons arriving from abroad?
After May 15, 2021, there is no quarantine in Italy for persons arriving from abroad.
- Is a molecular or antigen test with a negative result necessary in order to enter Italy?
Yes! To enter Italy from abroad, you need a molecular or antigen test with a negative result that is not older than 48 hours. This also applies to persons who have been vaccinated against the Coronavirus or who have recovered from Covid-19.
- Is a quarantine period required when returning from a trip to Italy?
When returning from South Tyrol to Germany, guests no longer have to register and provide evidence. Thus, a return journey to Germany is possible without restrictions. However, since the Austrian regions of Tyrol and Vorarlberg, among others, are still classified as risk areas, the return journey should be made without a stopover. Find out more.
- Arrival & Departure
All you need to know
- Is it possible to travel around Italy?
Yes! Further information is available here.
- What are the restrictions applying in South Tyrol?
You may find all current restrictions here.
- How does the Corona Passport work in South Tyrol?
All up-to-date information about Corona Passport is available here.
- Is one vaccine shot enough to receive the Corona Passport?
Yes! The certificate of the first vaccination dose is equivalent to the Corona Passport. 15 days must have passed since the first dose. Guests who come from abroad must in any case be in possession of a negative test, which cannot be older than 48 hours, in order to be able to enter Italy.
- Where can I get tested in South Tyrol?
You may find all test centres here.
- Please pay attention to the information provided by our staff during your entire stay.
- Observe the signs and the various notices throughout the premises.
- Respect the minimum distance of 1 meter, except for members of your family.
- When indoors, wear nose and mouth protection, preferably a surgical mask or a similar mask, where the minimum distance of 1 meter between people, with the exception of family members, cannot be maintained.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- Disinfect your hands with the disinfectants provided by Naturcamping Lärchwiese every time you enter a closed communal area (reception, shop, restaurant, sanitary facilities, etc.).
- Please call the reception – don't show up in person – to inform us about the possibility that a guest may have a fever over 37.5° C or symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay. We'll make sure to notify the competent authority. You're not allowed to leave the motorhome / caravan and get in touch with anyone outside of your family until you have received further information from our staff.
- Wash your hands frequently and/or disinfect your hands with the disinfectants we provide.
- Wash your hands before and after every use of the toilet.
- Always have disinfectant and disposable gloves with you.
- Do an online check-in before you arrive to avoid queues at reception.
- Please keep the safety distance of 1 meter if there is a queue.
- Please keep your key safe – You'll keep it for the entire duration of your stay and return it to us before departure.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1 meter while you wait for a free table.
- Please wear your mouth and nose protection whenever you get up from your table.
- Please keep a distance of at least two meters from people other than your family whenever it is not possible to wear mouth and nose protection.
Mandatory Shop Regulations
- Access to the shop is only permitted with mouth and nose protection, surgical or FFP masks. You may also use your disposable gloves.
- Please keep a distance of 1 meter also in the event of a queue.
Terms and conditions for cancellations
Free cancellation is possible at any time in the event of government travel restrictions.
- For cancellations up to 3 months before the day of arrival, a processing fee of 60 Euro will be charged.
- From 3 months to 1 month, we will retain the deposit.
- From 1 month to 14 days before your arrival, we will charge 50% of the stay.
- From 14 days to 5 days before your arrival, we will charge 75% of the stay.
- From 5 days before your arrival, we will charge 100% of the stay.
In order to avoid cancellation fees, we recommend that you close following convenient travel insurance.
We are looking forward to your visit. However, we recommend that together with the booking of your stay you sign a “Cancellation Insurance”. This way, cancellation fees are covered and you can happily look forward to your vacation. Further information about costs and details of the “cancellation insurance” are available here: hotel.europaeische.at/hgv-en?AGN=10023047
In times like these, much is uncertain. But we want you to feel safe. Things can sometimes turn out differently as expected and you cannot take the well-deserved vacation, because you have become ill, been tested positive for Covid yourself or must be quarantined because of a close relative?
You can find details of the special Corona cover despite the pandemic and at no extra charge here.